Coronavirus safety measurements at Château Béla
At Château Béla, the health, safety, and comfort of our guests and colleagues are always our primary concern. We comply with all requirements set by the Slovak government:
- Each guest over the age of 10 with a valid booking, is required to present during check-in a valid ID card or passport, and a valid proof of having undergone a COVID-19 test (RT-PCR or antigen test certified for use within the European Union) with a negative result newer than 72 hours (and every 72 hours during your stay). In accordance with the health regulations of the Slovak Republic, the hotel will not accommodate guests who have been assigned by the authorities for quarantine.
- In accordance with the health regulations of the Slovak Republic, it is mandatory to cover your mouth and nose with a respirator FFP2 without an exhale valve, within the hotel public areas. Children under 6 years of age are excluded from this regulation.
- We kindly ask you for hand sanitizing before entering each hotel facility.
- Each guest must always enter through the main hotel entrance, where their body temperature will be measured by a receptionist. If the measured temperature is higher than 37 ℃ (98.6 °F) or any other symptoms of COVID-19 are spotted on arrival, the hotel reserves the right not to accommodate the guest.
- If symptoms such as fever, a cough, shortness of breath, and breathing difficulties occur during the stay, the guest is required to stay in their room. The guest must report these symptoms to the hotel reception via telephone. After spotting these symptoms, we will assist you in getting tested and further medical support.
- At check-in, you will be offered a „Do Not Enter“ doorknob hanger, which means that while all services remain available, our employees will not enter your room during your stay unless you express a wish to have your room serviced (room-service deliveries, luggage assistance, towel exchange, etc.).
During these challenging and changing times, we continuously maintain the highest level of our services and safety standard across all areas of the hotel.