TEMPORARY HOTEL RESTRICTIONS – valid from 12.7.2021
To adhere to the current health regulations of the Slovak Republic, the hotel services are limited as follows:
- Dining in the Restaurant and terrace or In-Room Dining is available daily from 12.00-22.00 (kitchen till 21.30).
- Breakfast is served daily from 7.00-10.00 in Salon d´Or.
Spa area, fitness room, and swimming pool
- The SPA area with Finn sauna, and Steam bath is available daily from 16.00-20.00 (in case of request earlier). The maximum allowed capacity is 15 guests. Please book your preferred time slot at hotel reception (time slots are subject to availability). To adhere to the current health regulations of the Slovak Republic, a valid proof of having undergone an antigen COVID-19 test with a negative result newer than 24 hours (and every 24 hours during your stay) or an RT-PCR COVID-19 test with a negative result newer than 72 hours (and every 72 hours during your stay) will be required to enter the SPA area for all guests older than ten years of age. Exempt from this requirement are guests with a valid proof of exception from this prerequisite in accordance with the Public Health Authority's regulation.
- The fitness room is available daily from 7.00-20.00. The maximum allowed capacity is 15 guests. Please book your preferred time slot at hotel reception (time slots are subject to availability).
- The swimming pool is available daily from 8.00-20.00. The maximum allowed capacity is 45 guests. Please book your preferred time slot at hotel reception (time slots are subject to availability).
- Massages are available and may be booked at the hotel reception.
CORONAVIRUS SAFETY MEASUREMENTS AT CHÂTEAU BÉLA
At Château Béla, the health, safety, and comfort of our guests and colleagues are always our primary concern. We comply with all requirements set by the Slovak government:
- Each guest over the age of 10 with a valid booking, is required to present during check-in a valid ID card or passport. To adhere to the current health regulations of the Slovak Republic, the requirement of presenting a negative COVID-19 test result or a valid exemption from this requirement has been waived.
- In accordance with the health regulations of the Slovak Republic, it is mandatory to cover your mouth and nose with a respirator FFP2 or face mask, within the hotel public areas. Children under 6 years of age are excluded from this regulation.
- We kindly ask you for hand sanitizing before entering each hotel facility.
- Each guest must always enter through the main hotel entrance, where their body temperature will be measured by a receptionist. If the measured temperature is higher than 37 ℃ (98.6 °F) or any other symptoms of COVID-19 are spotted on arrival, the hotel reserves the right not to accommodate the guest.
- If symptoms such as fever, a cough, shortness of breath, and breathing difficulties occur during the stay, the guest is required to stay in their room. The guest must report these symptoms to the hotel reception via telephone. After spotting these symptoms, we will assist you in getting tested and further medical support.
- At check-in, you will be offered a „Do Not Enter“ doorknob hanger, which means that while all services remain available, our employees will not enter your room during your stay unless you express a wish to have your room serviced (room-service deliveries, luggage assistance, towel exchange, etc.).
TERMS REGARDING TRAVELING FROM ABROAD
From 9th July 2021, new Decree No. 226/2021 became effective and specifies measures regarding public health-endangering and quarantine obligations for individuals entering the territory of the Slovak Republic.
Every person who comes to the Slovak Republic from abroad must register on the website: korona.gov.sk via the so-called eHranica (eBorder) form: https://korona.gov.sk/ehranica/. This applies also to vaccinated individuals who can claim an exception. The compliance with this obligation is checked by the police at individual state borders.
Vaccinated individuals do not need to quarantine. Vaccination certificates (GreenPass, National vaccination certificate with a QR code) need to be presented if requested. Everybody else must self-quarantine and get RT-PCR tested no sooner than on the fifth day.
For more information, please click HERE
During these challenging and changing times, we continuously maintain the highest level of our services and safety standard across all areas of the hotel.